- 2 (16-oz.) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) can ranch beans, undrained (I used Bush's Ranchero beans)
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- Toppings: Fritos, shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Brown ground beef in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Return to Dutch oven.
- Stir pinto beans, next 8 ingredients, and 2 cups water into beef; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.