1 lb salmon filet cut into 4 serving size pieces
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup oil
1 tsp minced ginger
Heavy Duty Foil
1. combine all ingredients (except salmon) in large zip lock bag... mix well
2. Add salmon and marinate up to 3 hours (or so)
3. Tear off 4 pieces of foil about 12" wide each. Fold in half to crease and then unfold.
4. Place a piece of salmon on each piece of foil, pour some of marinade on each packet.... fold to seal well.
5. Line a baking sheet with foil, and place each sealed packet on the foil lined sheet.
6. Bake at 425 20-30 minutes until salmon is cooked to the degree you like it!