Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer

I am sure by now most of you thought you were never going to hear from me again with new recipes. I promise you I have been looking, but I just haven't come across anything worth passing on. That's the beauty of the site.. I won't give you any recipes that my kids have not given their blessing to.

In any case, a few of you have been asking for recipes for things I have brought to various gatherings lately, so in this update we have:

Key Lime Pie
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Blueberry Muffins

and one real bit of food...
Red Thai Curry Shrimp (or Chicken)

My family loves loves loves Thai food and this curry recipe really comes out tasting like a meal from a restaurant. There are a few ingredients that you won't have on hand, but if you like this kind of food, I promise you'll make it more then once.

More to come when there is something to share. I haven't forgotten about you. There are over 100 recipes posted by now, use the search feature and browse back through the old recipes. I'm sure you will find plenty you meant to make but never had the time to.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment