1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
16 oz jar medium salsa, divided
2 - 10 oz cans enchilada sauce
1 80z block cream cheese (1/3 less fat is ok)
2 1/2 cups shredded or chopped rotisserie chicken
10 flour tortillas
8 oz mexican cheese blend
1. Drain Spinach Well!
2. Stir together 1/4 cup salsa and enchilada sauce, set aside
3. Microwave cream cheese at HIGH 1 minute or until very soft. Add spinach, chicken, remaining salsa and stir until well blended
4. Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased 13x9 pan.
5. Pour enchilada sauce over top, sprinkle with cheese
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, let stand 5 minutes before serving