Thursday, November 4, 2010

October Update

Well, even though it is officially no longer, October, I am titling this October in hopes that I can pull together another list for you before Thanksgiving (but don't get your hopes up)!

With so many recipes out there, I really do only add new stuff about about once a week at the most, so it takes awhile to find recipes for you.

This update includes:
  • Moo Shu Pork (just like a Chinese restaurant)
  • Chicken Pot Pie (a recipe from my non-cooking sister - so you know this is easy!)
  • Tortellini with Roasted Butter Nut Squash (a Wegmans recipe, so some of you may have trouble finding the ingredients, although I think Trader Joe's would have everything you need)
  • BLT Mac n Cheese
  • great Chocolate Chip Cookies

As always, let me know what you think!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment