2 multigrain bread slices, toasted and torn
1/4 cup roasted cashews
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grainy mustard ****
1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets (about 8)
Preheat oven to 375
1. Using a food processor, pulse the toast to make breadcrumbs. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Pulse the cashews until finely ground. Toss with the breadcrumbs and parmesan; season with pepper.
3. Spread the mustard evenly over the tilapia to coat; season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle each fillet evenly with a generous amount of the breadcrumb mixture and press to adhere. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil on top.
5. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast in the oven until cooked, about 12 minutes
****Allison thought this tasted too much like mustard (we all thought it was great). The next time I make it, I may try spreading something else on her fish to make the breadcrumbs stick... not sure what yet!