1 1/4 pound tilapia
1 1/2 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp dried oregano
3/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp cayenne (red) pepper
Avocado (or guacamole)
(whatever taco toppings you like)
1. Combine paprika through cayenne in small bowl
2. Coat all sides of each piece of fish on all sides
3. Heat 1 Tablespoon canola oil in large non stick (or cast iron if you have one) skillet
4. Add fish to pan and cook 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily.
5. break fish into chunks and serve on warmed tortillas with desired toppings.