Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week 1 Menu

You asked for it, you got it. Here's what we're eating this week.

The items in red are new recipes for me, so you may want to wait for some feedback on whether Christine deems it a "Make Again" - she's the family food critic.

Since they are new recipes, they are still on-line, so I just provided links to where I found the recipes.

Happy Eating!

Sunday - Panang Tofu & Vegtable Curry with jasmine rice
Monday - Hoisin Pork Tenderloin, brown rice, green beans
Tuesday - Butternut Squash, Coconut and Lamb Stew (crock pot)
Wednesday - Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells, salad
Thursday - Baked Curry Glazed Chicken, baked sweet potatoes, green beans
Friday - Falafel (w/ a mexican flavor) with Avacado Sauce on pita bread, roasted potatoes,
Saturday - EAT OUT


1 comment:

  1. Just tried the Panang Tofu & Veg. Curry. My husband and I loved it. The kids at least tried it. One of them thought it was so so which is great for a picky 8 year old boy. I might try it with chicken and tofu the next time.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete