Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September Update

I know I haven't posted much for you lately. I have been making lots of things that are already posted. I have 5 new recipes for you to try. I DID NOT make these all in one week - - too many things with beans! Your kids would kill you if you tried this all at once.

My kids LOVED the sausage mac and cheese. It uses chicken sausage and came from Cooking Light magazine, so it's not as unhealthy as it sounds. Also, a note about the Black Bean and Chicken Cornbread casserole - if you don't like black beans - don't make it. It uses ALOT of beans. Christine loved it, Allison hated it.

So, here's the new list:
  • Stovetop Sausage Mac and Cheese
  • Black Bean and Chicken Cornbread Casserole (also can be made as Bean and Sausage Casserole)
  • Beef and Bean Burrito Burgers
  • Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops
  • Hoisin Glazed Beef Kabobs

No comments:

Post a Comment