My kids LOVED the sausage mac and cheese. It uses chicken sausage and came from Cooking Light magazine, so it's not as unhealthy as it sounds. Also, a note about the Black Bean and Chicken Cornbread casserole - if you don't like black beans - don't make it. It uses ALOT of beans. Christine loved it, Allison hated it.
So, here's the new list:
- Stovetop Sausage Mac and Cheese
- Black Bean and Chicken Cornbread Casserole (also can be made as Bean and Sausage Casserole)
- Beef and Bean Burrito Burgers
- Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Hoisin Glazed Beef Kabobs