5 Tbl olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 Tbl chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
salt & pepper
1 lb pizza dough
2 cups shredded mozzarella
5 Tbl grated parmesan cheese
1 can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
2 cups baby spinach, chopped
1. Position a rack in lower part of ove, place an inverted baking sheet face down and preheat to 500 degrees
2. In large bowl, combine oil, garlic, & parsley. Add salt & peper
3. Stretch dough to fit a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Spread 3 Tbl of garlic mixture on top, leaving a 1/2 border. Then sprinkle with mozzarella and 2 Tbl of parmesan cheese
5. Toss artichokes, tomatoes, & spinach with remaining garlic mixture and arrange on top of cheese.
6. Sprinkle with remaining 3 Tbl parm cheese on top.
7. Place baking sheet on top of inverted baking sheet in preheated ove and bake until crust is crisp, about 18-20 minutes