1 pound ground lamb
1/4 cup golden raisins, chopped
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
kosher salt and pepper
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 large egg, beaten
1 bunch scallions (white and light green parts), sliced
4 pieces flat bread
1/2 cup Greek yogurt (Use Fage brand, 2% style)
1. Place an oven rack in the second-highest position and heat broiler.
2. Combine the lamb, raisins, cinnamon, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, the bread crumbs, egg, and three-quarters of the scallions in a large bowl.
3. Shape the mixture into golf ball-size meatballs and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
4. Broil, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total.
5. Divide the flat bread among individual plates and top with the meatballs, yogurt, and the remaining scallions.