1 1/4 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (I used tenderloins)
4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
1 cup salsa (I used Pace Think & Chunky, mild flavor)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
sour cream and/or guacamole (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
4. Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Top with sour cream and/or guacamole if desired, and serve.