1 cup half and half
2 pinches kosher salt
1 frozen 9" pie crust (not deep dish)
fillings of your choice: we've tried crumbled bacon, cheddar, & broccoli or spinach, ham & Cheddar... pick what you like
1. Whisk half & half and eggs until frothy. Add salt & dash of nutmeg. Set aside
2. Place fillings of your choice in bottom of pie crust. Cover bottom, but don't pile up too much!
3. Pour egg mixture over toppings. Don't over fill !
4. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until set.
5. Cool about 10-15 minutes before slicing